Join an organization dedicated to French language and culture in Nashville
Through educational and cultural programs, Alliance Française Nashville, AFN, encourages cultural exchange and mutual understanding between French-speaking people and Americans of all backgrounds. The benefits of membership in Alliance Française de Nashville include
- Fun and educational activities – in French and in English – that showcase francophone cultures
- Opportunities to hear and speak French regularly
- Inclusion in the weekly Cercle de Conversation gatherings
- The opportunity to participate in the monthly Cercle de lecture, Ciné club, and Soirées
- Invitations to classes, special cultural events, workshops, wine-tasting parties, etc.
- Access to the AFN Resource Center, offering a wide range of books, magazines, and films in French
- Opportunities to compete in contests
- Listing privileges on French tutor referral list
- Updates on national Féderation activities
- Receipt of weekly event updates
AFN members are also entitled to a 10% discount at West End Discount Wine and Liquors.
Annual Membership Dues for Alliance Française de Nashville
Our membership year starts September 1st and ends August 31st. Members who join during the summer do not pay dues again until September of the following year.
Military/Student (Active/Full time) – $20
Individual Membership – $45
Family Membership – $80
Consider serving on the board of Alliance Française de Nashville
AFN is always looking for talented, dedicated volunteers to serve on its Board of Directors. Board members serve staggered two-year terms, beginning after elections held at the September Soirée. Officers serve one-year terms. All board members may serve for up to six consecutive years.
The members of the Nominating Committee invite you to nominate potential Board members at any time during the year. For more information, contact our president at email@example.com.
Volunteer for Alliance Française de Nashville
We love volunteers. If you are interested in helping organize any of AFN’s events and activities or serve on any of our various committees, please get in touch with any current Board member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alliance Française de Nashville does not have full-time or part-time employees; nor does it offer internship opportunities at this time.
Donate to Alliance Française de Nashville
Contributions to the Alliance Française de Nashville, which became a 501(c)(3) organization after merging with the Alliance Française Cultural and Educational Fund, make an immediate impact on the educational programs, cultural offerings, and scholarship awards that are made possible by the Fund. 100% of donations are made available for use as needed.
Click here to make a donation:
Donations to the Alliance Française Cultural and Educational Agency Fund, which is maintained by the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, help to ensure the future of Alliance Française de Nashville. Donations are invested to provide a source of future income. A portion of the earnings of the Fund, if requested by the Board, may be distributed each year to Alliance Française de Nashville.